Sale Agreed - Bungalow, Detached, Residential
Very attractive four bedroom bungalow residence in pristine condition with outbuildings to rear altogether standing on c. 0.55 Acres. Located convenient to Ballinasloe, Athlone,Roscommon and Galway City, viewing comes highly recommended with offers invited for immediate sale.
Accommodation includes porch to front, reception hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bedrooms four in all with one en-suite and bathroom.
For further details contact the office on 090-663700
Viewings at evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays also accommodated.
Porch to Front
10’9″ (3.28m) x 7’8″ (2.34m) Doorway to, tiled floor, cloakroom off, hotpress (airing cupboard) off
22’2″ (6.76m) x 12’0″ (3.66m) Cast iron fireplace with mahogany surround, centre light, tiled floor, double doors to reception hallway
Kitchen/ Dining Room
27’9″ (8.46m) x 11’5″ (3.48m) Fully fitted kitchen including built in microwave, grill, oven, warming tray, fridge freezer, double dishwasher, washing machine, gas hob, extractor fan, tiled floor, centre island with sink unit and granite worktop, spotlights, patio door to rear
9’5″ (2.87m) x 8’9″ (2.67m) Wooden floor, built in wardrobe
10’11” (3.33m) x 7’6″ (2.29m) Wooden floor, built in wardrobe
11’4″ (3.45m) x 11’2″ (3.4m) Wooden floor, 2 no. built in wardrobes
14’6″ (4.42m) x 9’0″ (2.74m) Wooden floor, built in Sliderobe, en-suite off 7`6″ x 3`3″, toilet, wash hand basin, shower, fully tiled
8’6″ (2.59m) x 6’3″ (1.91m) Toilet, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled floor, part wall tiling
- Stira stairs to attic, suitable for storage
- Grant Vortex condenser oil boiler, oil fired central heating
- Driveway kerbed & stoned, extends to rear
- Traditional stone wall to front
- Hedging/post & rail fencing to other boundaries
- Laid lawns, large garden to front & rear
- Garden Shed 20` x 12`,porch to front, double doors to, wooden floor
- Workshop 9`8″ 9`8″, concrete base, door to front
- Garden shed 7` x 4`10″, wooden floor, door to front