Up to €500 – 10% plus VAT
€501 up – 5% plus VAT
Maximum capped commission fee of €1,000 plus Vat to Buyer on all items (per individual lot)
- All items sold as seen unless otherwise stated by the Auctioneers
- All bidders are deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the description, size or quantities of any lot
- Some items may be sold subject to owner’s consent if reserve price not reached
- In the event of a dispute the Auctioneer reserves the right of settlement
- Anyone wishing to bid at the Auction must register online via the LSL (https://www.livestock-live.com/OnlineAuction-CONNAUMACH) website. There will also be the opportunity to bid in person on the day before Auction commences
- Buyer card deposit (€250) is only used for bidding approval, deposit paid will be returned in full, 7 working days after the auction. Deposit cannot be used as part payment for items purchased. It will be returned separately
- The seller may include a Reserve Price for any Lot prior to the Auction, at which the item will not be sold below this figure without agreement of the owner. Any Lot with no reserve will be sold to the highest bidder
- If VAT is applicable for any Lot, hammer price at Auction will include VAT. VAT docket will be available from seller after the Auction
- While there will be security on the premises at all times, Connaughton Auctioneers are not responsible for any loss or damage to any lot once purchased at the auction
- All purchased items must be collected by 3pm on Sunday 20th March.
- If any Lot you are interested in is withdrawn at Auction, it will be entered into a timed auction online for a period of time (See LSL Website for updated offers)
- All items must be paid for on the day of Auction. Payment can be made straight after Lot purchased. Pass out docket required at exit
- Payment by Debit/ Credit Card only (unless otherwise agreed).
- No cheques will be accepted
- Invoice will be available for all sales/ purchases via LSL Online and by Connaughton Auctioneers for fees on final settlement
If you require any additional information contact Connaughton Auctioneers on 090-6663700, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.connaughtonauctioneers.ie
Friday 18th March: 12pm – 6pm
Auction Day 19th March: From 8am
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.